This West Africa-inspired, futuristic desert city offers an open daytime cityscape to play in. In addition to plenty of open landscape, it offers a number of vertical levels and tons of balconies, making it great for snipers and characters with vertical climbing/jumping abilities.
This is one of the few cities where omnics and humans live together in peace. They've worked together to build the city, but are threatened by the villain, Doomfist.
- Pre-March 8, 2016 Patch
- External Media
- In the Adawe International Airport, there are posters for Hanamura, Temple of Anubis, King's Row, and Russia (with a picture of Volskaya Industries). The same posters can be seen in Numbani Tours International.
- The Arrivals screen in the Adawe International Airport has the following cities: Seoul, Moscow, Cork, Hong Kong, Buenos Aires, Rome, Madrid, Paris, Hanamura, Delhi, Shanghai, Frankfurt, Singapore, Austin, Dorado, New York, San Francisco, Taipei, Johannesburg, Sydney, King's Row, Versailles, Los Angeles, and Irvine.
- Several posters for Lúcio's concerts can be seen around the city.
- There is a poster for a beverage called Old Glenwales next to the control point. It says "Relax and Unwind - The Legendary Organic Oil - 2030". On it is an omnic holding a glass of it. The same poster appears near the first checkpoint.
- The Axiom building has an Atlas News ticker saying "Human-Omnic Relations Tense after King's Row protests" and "Volskaya Ind. increases production following Siberian Omnium attacks". Below it is a stock market ticker: "SST 0.39 ↓ -0.21 · IZU 9.74 ↓ -0.38 · AXOM 364.40 ↑ +29.15 · VLSK 26.85 ↓ -2.69 · VISH 61.41 ↑ +4.56"
- Numbani was originally teased in a tweet from @PlayOverwatch. It was officially announced on August 5, 2015.
- The payload in the second half of Numbani features a Overwatch relic from the first cinematic trailer, Doomfists Gauntlet.
|Cartes dans Overwatch|